2020 EXHIBITOR KIT
Step 1Did you register your Exhibitor Listing for this Show?
The Exhibitor Listing is an important component of your space agreement! The only way to ensure your listing on our website is to register your company.
Make sure your company is listed on our website!
Click here to submit your Exhibitor Listing
Contact Katie Wilson for your username and password at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-667-0509 ext.291
Show Dates & Hours:
Thursday, March 26th, 2020 NOON - 9:00pm
Friday, March 27th, 2020 NOON - 9:00pm
Saturday, March 28th, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday, March 29th, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday, March 29, 2020 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Monday, March 30, 2020 8:00am - 2:00pm
-Floor covering (same size as your booth) is mandatory.
-Walls higher than 8' have to be finished on both sides. No publicity on the back side.
-Walls higher than 12' have to be approved by the show management.
-There is a visibility fee of $500 for banner hanging. Talk to your representative for more information.
-Rigid walls are mandatory for booths located on the main aisle.
To consult all the rules and regulations from the EY Centre, Click here
IMPORTANT NOTES AND FORMS
Freeman is our official supplier for all your needs in terms of furniture, carpets, electricity, water drain, natural gas and more.
To view the full version of the manual,Click Here
Click Here and take advantage of a 30% discount by ordering online before March 4, 2020.
1) Floor covering is mandatory for your booth, it could be carpets, tiles. It has to be the same size as your booth space. If you don't have any, you can rent it with freeman.
Carpet Order Form
2) Black partitions are provided by the Show Management except if you are on the main aisle.
If your booth is located on the Main aisle (see plan below), rigid walls are mandatory.
You have the option to order drywall with Freeman.
HardWall Brochure / HardWall Order Form
Smart Fabric Brochure / Smart Fabric Order Form
Exhibit Accessories Order Form
3) Will you need furniture, electricity, water connections, natural gas ?
If yes, here are the forms below:
Electrical Order Form
Installation & Dismantle Form
4) Will you need internet, telecom services and/or audio-visual?
DE. Systems - Internet Order Form
5) Are you thinking about having a contest on site?
Contest Rules and Regulations 2020
6) You have 3 exhibitor badges included every 100sqft.
Example : If your booth space is a 10' x 20' you get 6 exhibitor badges.
If you think you need more you can order some with the form below.
Exhibitor Badges 2020
7) EY Centre parking is $8.00/day (tx included).
You can also buy parking passes for your employees and you by completing the form below.
Take note: You may have one already included in your contract, please verify to make sure you don't buy it twice. Parking pass are at $34 (tx inc)/each and there is only 250 available. First come, first serve.
Parking Pass Order Form 2020
8) Rules and Regulations for Food and Beverage - EY Centre
9) You need to be insured from the move-in to the move-out of the Show. Please click below to have all the information about the Insurance Information
10) Booth Cleaning
If you would like someone to clean your booth after show hours, please complete the form below.
EY Centre Booth Cleaning Form
11) Is it your first time at the EY Centre? Click Here to view the site plan.
Book your stay at the HomeWood Suites before February 19, and save!
To book at the Homewood Suites Ottawa Airport,here are your booking options:
1) Call the hotel directly (613-422-3678) and provide dates and block code (EPM) and the front desk staff will take care of the rest;
2) Go to homewoodsuites.com
a) Enter city and dates
b) Click on “add special rate codes”
c) Enter EPM in the “group code” section.
Get more visibility: Advertise in the Show Guide!
TELL US ABOUT NEW PRODUCTS
"What's new this year?"
Submit a new product by clicking here. Outline the new product, services and ideas you will be offering visitors attending this show.